Mini Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugar in medium mixer bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in milk, egg and vanilla extract (mixture will be thin.) Beat in flour mixture on low speed until smooth. Stir in morsels. Drop by heaping measuring teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. (A total of 36 cookies are needed for the recipe.)
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until springy to the touch. Cool completely on baking sheets.
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 cup marshmallow crème (Fluff)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Add marshmallow crème and butter to melted chocolate. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Transfer filling to resealable plastic bag. Cut hole from corner of bag. Squeeze heaping tablespoon of filling onto flat side of one cookie, top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Store in covered container in refrigerator.